[fandf100] An Item tangentially related to meals, for F&F100

  • From: Ken B <ken.berniker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ninarosenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:57:05 -0800

​Hi All:

I don't know if this news, or at all helpful, but I came across an article
describing an eating utensil designed for those with bad tremor, who have
difficulty getting food to their mouths. It's by a company called Liftware,
and uses technology similar to the stabilization feature in cameras.
Through Dec. 31 it's available at a reduced price, and maybe even free to
people who demonstrate financial hardship.
https://www.liftware.com/ or on Amazon.

Happy Holidays​!

Ken Berniker