[eyeswideopennetwork] Fw: Alpha Launch Event

  • From: David Ireland <irelandfam@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 12:13:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi guys.

Hope you're all having good weeks so far. Just a reminder that there is NO
small group this week because of the Alpha launch. We're back on as normal on
next Wednesday (11th October). If you're free and would like to help out on the
stewarding/welcome time, find an e-mail below from Kim with details about what
would be involved. If you are free and want to help out then please drop Kim an
e-mail ASAP to let her know. Her e-mail address is
kim.mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Dave