[eyeswideopennetwork] FW from Grace: Thank You Eyes Open

  • From: David Sankey <drsankey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:01:33 +0100

Dear Eyes Open,

I just want to say a big thank you for hosting the Network event on Sunday.
I heard that it went really well!

Just want to remind you that tomorrow is the day of prayer and fasting and
that there will be a service at 7.30pm at church.

If you as a Network would be willing to meet in the Community Room for 5
mins after the end of the service, we’d like to get a group shot of you for
the next St George’s Life video.

Thank you very much.

See you there,

*Grace Daniell*