[eyeswideopennetwork] Dinner 4

  • From: Fran Tanner <ugm5ft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:33:50 +0100

Sorry for my terrible organisation but as I'm (not so) sure lots of you are aware this is DINNER 4/5 WEEK!

So that means now is the week everyone should be meeting up with the other people in their group.

In case people can't remember their groups I've listed them below again:

Alex Crickmar, Caroline Turner, Kate Russell, Eve Burton, Andy Craig

Tim Clarke, Laura Proctor, Kathryn Cheyne, Dave Sankey

Dave Ireland, Laura Kapolyo, Cat Ambler, Laura Cheung, Kate Williamson

Carly, Dave T, Gillian, Hannah

Ric, Simon, Rachel, Becky, Tricia, El

Luke, Sara, Doan, Mark, Fran