[eyesfree] meeting this week - lots to talk about

  • From: "Richard Kuzma" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rmkuzma" for DMARC)
  • To: <eyesfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 22:24:30 -0400

Good evening everyone,

Please don't forget about this week's meeting.

There is a lot to talk about.

We will be looking at a grocery coupon app called grocery iq.

It is accessible and allows you to clip coupons and then either directly
print and/or email them to yourself for printing.

I have been playing with it for the past two weeks and have successfully
printed and then redeemed coupons at Giant Eagle.

Also, if anyone has any paper coupons that they would like to share or swap
please feel free to bring them and we can do so.

I will bring some of mine that I don't use and maybe someone else can use
them

Also, I found a nice 99 cent bible app and also there is another one called
listen to I believe it is spelled libryvox and it has a ton of public domain
audio books for the listening to.

I can show them all this week.

Talk care and see you then.

Also on Thursday October, 29th we will be having another meeting and it will
be our annual Halloween party.

I will be bringing in meatball sandwiches and potato salad for everyone for
lunch, so please plan to attend if your schedule allows.

Please share this email with anyone else you think might be interested.

See you soon.

Rich