[eyesfree] meeting this coming Thursday / k n f b reader

  • From: "Richard Kuzma" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rmkuzma@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: eyesfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 22:01:38 -0400

hello everyone,
We are going to have a meeting this week and discus among other things the k n f b reader.
I have it on my phone and atc has it on some of their devices so we can all play around with it and try it out.
Also, I hear that it is on sale for seventy five dollars or around there.
I think the sale is going on until the tenth of the month, but dont hold me to that.
See you all thursday.
ps - if you want to come around for lunch on your own that will be ok also, as usual I will be there early to help anyone that needs anything.
Have a good week.
Rich