[eyesfree] Re: clothing drive for the homeless next week?

  • From: Sarah Lucas <sclucas98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyesfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyesfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:18:20 -0400

I should be able to bring some items.
Sarah

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2015, at 9:31 AM, Richard Kuzma <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Good morning everyone,
I had a wonderfull idea while listening to Marty on kdka the other day.
Lets have a clothing drive for the homeless next week at our luncheon meeting.
What do you guys think about everyone bringing in some winter clothing for
the homeless and I will collect it all and take it to a homeless shelter.
I know a blind person that volunteers at the Jubilee Kitchen in Pittsburgh
and am thinking of there or antywhere else if someone has a suggestion.
Let me know what you think.
Rich