[eyesfree] class on backing up your computer

  • From: "Richard Kuzma" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rmkuzma@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <eyesfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:47:11 -0400

Hi everyone.

I am thinking of having a class on how to backup your computer.

I have stumbled on a good price for external hard drives.

They are used and in very good working condition.

The drives themselves are coming from good will.

I have put these together and wondering if anyone is interested in either
them or the class.

They drives will be right around thirty dollars.

The class will of course be free.

There are two different ways to backup your computer.

Windows seven has a build in backup program that looks pretty accessible.

There is also a program called image for windows that is about thirty nine
dollars.

This program allows you to access your backup file and read and pull files
from it.

I have purchased it and really like it, but that is not needed for backup
purposes.

Just let me know if you or anyone else you know is interested.

Thanks so much.

Rich