[eyesfree] Re: Please remove me from the list

  • From: "Richard Kuzma" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rmkuzma" for DMARC)
  • To: <eyesfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 09:45:43 -0400

Will do, sorry for the trouble.

Rich

From: eyesfree-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eyesfree-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Arnþór Helgason
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 9:43 AM
To: eyesfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eyesfree] Please remove me from the list

For some reason I landed on this list through some mistake.
How can I be removed?
There are 2 reasons:
I am an Android user and live in Iceland so I cannot attend your meetings or
use your information.

Best regards,
Arnthor Helgason

Þann 21.10.2015 13:31, skrifaði Richard Kuzma (Redacted sender rmkuzma for
DMARC):

Good morning everyone,

I had a wonderfull idea while listening to Marty on kdka the other day.

Lets have a clothing drive for the homeless next week at our luncheon
meeting.

What do you guys think about everyone bringing in some winter clothing for
the homeless and I will collect it all and take it to a homeless shelter.

I know a blind person that volunteers at the Jubilee Kitchen in Pittsburgh
and am thinking of there or antywhere else if someone has a suggestion.

Let me know what you think.

Rich