[eyedrumartcomm] painting and cleaning 88 Forsyth

  • From: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Music Commitee <music@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eyedrum Litcom <lit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:04:45 -0400

Hey--

I am downtown today and will stay until 10 or so tonight if you want to
come and work.

To be done:

A very small amount of wall painting, mostly patching where stuff is peeling

Re-patching the floor

Painting the floor

Painting pedestals

Possibly painting window boxes

tidying "backstage" behind the black curtain

If someone is coming this afternoon, and can bring a gallon (or 2 quarts)
of white glue (Elmer's, but generic is good, NOT School Glue, though, don't
want it to be water soluble after it's down) please give me a call.
Otherwise I will go pick some up.

xo
404-578-4430