[eyedrumartcomm] Re: next ArtComm meeting?

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 11:36:42 -0400

Ooh lindsay was telling me about this. Sounds exciting! Flashy light trails
and video!

Would it work if we bumped it earlier, say, 11am?

emma b
-----------
emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
----------
404.576.3625
po box 93292
atlanta ga 30377
vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.