[eyedrumartcomm] Re: meeting reminder

  • From: maxwell sebastian <maxwellsebastian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:06:17 -0400

So if I understood correctly, we like hawk for sure. I'll be taking to him
this week and I'll see him next week on a camping trip. I originally wanted
to schedule him for sept 2015, but if we're already booked that month maybe
August, or Oct? I wanted to get working on this asap so as to get any grant
writing done for him soon.
    Also should I with on the possible sister galleries in Philly who might
dig the idea of a back and forth, from what we talked abuot last night?
    If there were any other questions concerns, let me know