[eyedrumartcomm] Re: immediate show

  • From: yoon nam <yoonlikesfood1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:59:45 -0400

Yes.  I like the idea!
Good morning!

Our funder is upping the budget allowing us to bring on another artist or
three and post a range of possible stipends, say, $200 - $500 (!). We
should post this tonight. If you're busy at work (as so many of you are)
and have something substantive to say and don't have time, drop a note and
say something like, "Hey. Hold on a sec."

A vote of yes sometime today would be appreciated.

xo
404-578-4430