[eyedrumartcomm] help at Eyedrum

  • From: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyedrum-board-and-governance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eyedrum Litcom <lit@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Music Commitee <music@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 13:18:15 -0400

Hello, All,

Need hand for light and moderately heavy labor at 88 and 86 Forsyth St..SW.

Here all day and all night Wed. and Thursday.

Painting, cleaning windows. moving materials, that sort of thing.

We have dust masks and eye protection, gloves. If you have your own, don't
hesitate to bring them.

please feel free to call me if you have questions, suggestions, need to
know if we're here.

places for 6 people to park for free at the corner of Forsyth and MLK. Go
to the 3rd floor and park in 41, 42, or 46. They are tandems, so please
pull all the way forward so someone can park in back of you (or vice versa)
and we'll have to let each other in and out.

6 more spaces available after 7, but you'll need to check in and get a hang
tag for your rear view mirror that you'll need to return before you leave.

Feel free to share this around. If we have demand, there's pizza and beer
in it. Thanks in advance!

xoxox
priscilla
404-578-4430

NOTE: there are several people copied blind on this, so no need to reply
all.