[eyedrumartcomm] Re: [eyedrum_board] Eyedrum Survey -- please complete

  • From: Lee Furey <lfurey63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 17:31:11 -0400

I did it online, Priscilla. -- Lee

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 16:15:16 -0400
Subject: [eyedrumartcomm] Re: [eyedrum_board] Eyedrum Survey -- please complete
From: priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx
To: eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; lit@xxxxxxxxxxx;
music@xxxxxxxxxxx

A few have done thus. I have one mire day to respond. PLEEEZ do the
questionnaire. Before wed. Pleez. Thx.
On Jul 15, 2014 5:11 PM,  <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, Everybody,
The Rauschenberg Foundation has requested that Eyedrum fill out a questionnaire
before their visit, the last week in July. I asked if it would be possible for
me to share it with our governing/programming bodies so that the answers
represented a larger group. They shared the doc with me, now I'm sharing it
with you. I will tally the results and they will inform how I respond to RR
Foundation. They want answers by next Monday, so if you could send me your
email your form directly to me.

Participatory democracy.
xo
404-578-4430

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17DQWaFNBYv6zcpFpzVjODV65yVQtWCDIKKDTGzCw3K0/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

SEED Grantee Survey
This survey should take you approximately 20 minutes to complete. Although you
have received a PDF copy, please submit your responses to the Rauschenberg
Foundation via this online survey. If you would like to edit your survey
end.

Please contact your program officer, Ron Ragin, with any questions:
rragin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
**A few notes on language**
We understand that among our SEED Grantees there exist many kinds of
organizational structures. For streamlining purposes, this survey uses the word
“organization” as an umbrella term/shorthand for the many kinds of entities we
support through SEED.

We also recognize that “capacity” can be a loaded term. We believe that
organizations of all kinds are inherently dynamic and complex systems, and
capacities can change as a result of healthy growth, risk taking, and
adaptation to a rapidly changing environment. The ability to diagnose strengths
and areas for improvement is a sign of strength. We encourage you to be candid
with your responses.

Please note that some of the information contained in this survey is
confidential, and we ask that you not circulate it beyond your organizations.
Thank you.

* Required

Organization/Grantee Name:

*