[eyedrumartcomm] Re: chinese art factories

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 16:53:42 -0400

really i think we should brainstorm more on this and figure out a big
event, like... performance sweatshop thing, suicide nets on the building,
authoritarian imaging, concentration camp bunks, etc etc../. could be
really amazing.

 emma b
—————–
 emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
 404.576.3625
—————
 po box 93292
 atlanta ga 30377
—————
http://vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.