[eyedrumartcomm] Re: art*com meeting time

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 09:31:09 -0400

WIND-BLASTERED*ART*COMMIES

can anyone else weigh in about moving the meeting to sunday the 13th at 5P?
hello?

yeah it's summer and people have vacations and all but we gots to meet :)

 emma b
—————–
 emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
 404.576.3625
—————
 po box 93292
 atlanta ga 30377
—————
http://vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.