[eyedrumartcomm] Submissions for "Existing Conditions"

  • From: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eyedrum Litcom <lit@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Music Commitee <music@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:18:30 -0400

Hey,

So far we have 20+ folks signed up to take the tour. Please direct anyone
who wants to submit to drop an email to: "EyedrumExistingConditions@gmail"

I will then send them the Google form to fill out.

If you are planning on being part of the jurying process, please let me
know off-list and I'll invite you to look at responses online.

If you're planning on submitting, best if I don't share the submissions.

Yay.

xo
404-578-4430