[eyedrumartcomm] Re: Press release for existing conditions

  • From: Robby Kee <robbykee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 14:04:16 -0400

Here's draft number 1. A couple of questions or points to agree / clarify:

1. Hours, are they Fri 6-12, Sat 6-12, Sun 3-6 ? Is Exiting Conditions 3-9?
2. We get money from the Atlanta office of cultural affairs, right?
3. What's the current phone number?
4. What's our point of contact email for show info? I currently have
info@eyedrum listed.

I've also made a PNG of logo without any white space, so that it is
transparent other than the text itself.

-  Robby Kee
 - robbykee@xxxxxxxxx
  - 404.368.8699