[eyedrumartcomm] Re: I am almost back! :)

  • From: "Edward A. Hall" <edwardahall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "onurtopalsumer@xxxxxxxxx" <onurtopalsumer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 08:38:25 -0400

Dear Onur,

Your message is the best news I've seen this week. Here's wishing a speedy
recovery for your husband and an easier couple of months for your immediate
future.

Hope to see you soon!

Yours,

Ed

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 7:07 PM, onurtopalsumer@xxxxxxxxx <
onurtopalsumer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Eyedrum family,
>
> I am almost back! Thank you so so much for your understanding and support
> during these past 7 weeks. I really wanted to be part of every moment of
> the renovation of the new space, meetings and events. But due to all the
> unexpected health issues/accident of Sarper and overloaded personal
> responsibilities I wasn't really able to do so. Now he is much much better,
> still at home though (working from home while lying down) and still not
> very mobile on his torso and left arm but he is in less pain, better mental
> mood and energy. It will all be even better in the next months. So now I
> can have more flexibility and I am so ready to get back as much as I can.
>
> I apologize being away for so long!
> Thank you, thank you...
>
> Onur
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
>  ------------------------------
> * From: * Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>;
> * To: * terry coffey <terry.coffey@xxxxxxxxx>;
> * Cc: * eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
> eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Eyedrum Litcom
> <lit@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Music Commitee <music@xxxxxxxxxxx>;

>>> Priscilla

--
Ed Hall
Hallworks Productions

 'The future is already here; it's just unevenly distributed.'

--  William Gibson