[eyedrumartcomm] Re: Hiyallllllllll

  • From: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 23:55:34 -0400

It's so nice to think about more than one show coming up and so far into
the future, too.

Thanks to everyone for caring and being on it and all.

We'll need to get Ideal Music in some kind of decent shape before October
for PD.

Not sure how massive Nick's collection will end up being.

Mid-South Sculpture Alliance will show in September of 2015 and anticipates
most likely that the lofts in Ideal will be gone.

Mike Jones' stone sculpture in Ideal Music has some flexibility of timing,
like Nick, it's a matter of how much time he'll need to get the show worked
up.

I'm banging on doors to try to get those who've promised to help to follow
through (structural engineers, roofing folks, electricians . . . )

xxoxo