[eyedrumartcomm] Re: Fwd: rEN@EYEDRUM

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:43:04 -0400

some of his stuff was ... okay
but it wasnt work we were unanimously enthused about.

only if we did an afrofuturism themed show and NONE of his landscapes...

 emma b
—————–
 emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
 404.576.3625
—————
 po box 93292
 atlanta ga 30377
—————
http://vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.