[eyedrumartcomm] Fwd: [Fwd: Georgia Arts Day - Registration is Open! Join us on Jan. 28th!]

  • From: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Music Commitee <music@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 13:13:53 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eyedrum Info <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Subject: [Fwd: Georgia Arts Day - Registration is Open! Join us on Jan.
28th!]
To: Robby Kee <robbykee@xxxxxxxxx>, priscillagaysmith <
priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Georgia Arts Day - Registration is Open! Join us on Jan. 28th!
From: "Georgia Arts Network" <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, December 6, 2013 2:00 pm
To: "Robert Cheatham" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Georgia Arts Supporter!

The Georgia Arts Network is partnering with our friends in Georgia's
tourism industry for Tourism, Hospitality, and Arts Day at the State
Capitol on Tuesday, January 28th.

Our portion of the event, Arts Advocacy Day, is a gathering of the
statewide arts community for a day of education and advocacy.

Registration for Arts Day is now open!

Join the Arts Network and our partners in the arts and tourism industries
for this important annual day where we show our strength. Contact us to get
involved or to learn about becoming a sponsor!

This year it is critical to speak with legislators about the need to
increase funding for the Georgia Council for the Arts. Read our joint
statement with ArtsGeorgia on this issue. Do your part to advocate for the
arts in Georgia by attending this event and letting your voice be heard in
support of the arts community!

At Arts Advocacy Day:

Attend the Arts Advocacy Luncheon
Hear from Tommy Usrey, President & CEO of the Northeast Louisiana Arts
Council and recipient of the 2013 Americans for the Arts Alene Valkanas
Award for state arts advocacy!
Learn powerful facts about the impact of the arts on communities.
Meet with your state legislators and help make the case for the arts in
Georgia!

Keep an eye on our website for updates on the agenda and information about
how to maximize your advocacy that day.

Sign up! And watch your inbox for more details!
Georgia Arts Network

Click here to unsubscribe from this mailing list.