[eyedrumartcomm] Fwd: Art_Art/Science Installation

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:36:39 -0500

I think this sounds somewhat promising, altho it would conflict w marg and
ed's show. Maybe not in line w our mission tho...

Thoughts?

(Science-phillic)

emma b
—————–
emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
404.576.3625
—————
po box 93292
atlanta ga 30377
—————
vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.