[eyedrumartcomm] Re: Existing Conditions To-Do List

  • From: Nathan Brown <squidskid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:31:34 -0400

hi!
i'll be off work around 6 and am planning on scooting down as soon as i am
able.

re: #10, as we discussed after the last show, music equipment was left up
so that music could be played.  it's all ready to go. if i do not make it
before folks start milling around, getting it started is simple:
1. turn the soundboard on (power switch on back)
2. make sure the "tape in" volume knob is turned all the way down.  this
knob is about halfway up the the board toward the right side.  it's labeled
"tape in"
3. turn on each speaker (they of course should be plugged in)
4. there is a cable running from the back of the soundboard that terminates
in a headphone jack.  plug your ipod into this.
5. play the music and slowly turn up the "tape in" knob until desired
levels are achieved.
6.  the "main" sliders may also be adjusted.
7. don't play dylan!  (ascap inside joke).  i'll have my ipod with me when
i come, loaded with bossa nova and jazz and such...
8. call me if you have any questions!  i left the space as clean as i could
get it and left the sound equipment tidy.  unless anyone has adjusted
anything, these steps should work out!

re: #1, i'll be around for the bulk of saturday's hours and can help with
#11 at that point!

thanks,