[eyedrumartcomm] Δ D∀WN Δ

  • From: Andy Imm <andyimm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:52:02 -0400

Hello All,

Getting prepped for this dance party on August 1st. Have a few concerns
about:

Δ D∀WN Δ

1. Need help to promote it as a Dark Wave Night for all. Where should we
get fliers printed at? Where should we promo?

2. Is there $ in the budget for a big disco ball? Or does someone know
where to get one for less?

3. Do we have insurance/protection against copyright infringement...etc?
Essentially, will there be a problem with using records, cds, mp3s...etc.
from file sharing accounts? Further, I'd prefer not to use music from sites
like "Soulseek", "Napster",... etc. but there are obscure songs from these
that are out of circulation and there is a want to be recognized. Do we
need some type of proof of ownership? Are there any restrictions on content
played?

Thanks for helping out!
Andy :)

--