[eyedrumartcomm] Can we leave stuff up through Friday night?

  • From: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Music Commitee <music@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eyedrum Litcom <lit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 03:24:23 -0400

A number of us thought we should have one more night of it all, Friday?

Dana and Ed, I know you can't. And performers, you're not obligated, but if
you'd like to do it once or twice more Friday, it might be fun. I can't say
there's more $, but I'll look under some rocks.to

Say, Friday, 7-11?

Thank you, everybody for pitching in.

Not everybody saw everybody else's contribution, but a whole bunch of
people put this show together. Thank you for making such a good thing.

If everybody on this list came (or even 70% of it) and everybody managed to
get two or three people to come, it'd be a lot of people.

The show deserves to be seen.

Let me know what you think.

xo
404-578-4430