[eyedrumartcomm] Begiinning of year general meeting / board meeting idea

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Music Commitee <music@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 22:03:23 -0500

Just a blind suggestion in teh dark but it seems like a positive idea.

Sunday, 5 January 2014 general meeting, maaaaaybe 6pm?

I know people have other commitments but it seems like there are more and
more flakers. and I'm guilty of being a flake too. Everyone should try to
make a serious effort to be there.

Let's have like ... a potluck at someone's house? play records, hog their
fireplace, make fun of their weird stuff. "Dude how is this John Tesh
record?!?" "a *few too many zappa records* for me to truly feel comfortable
at this house."

Catharsis? Frank discussions? But make it a fun thing. Keep it real. Enjoy
the company. Make a concerted effort to keep things light, and pure, and
fresh for the new year. Surely it is going to be a doozie but with a good
start i think we'll have a lot more energy and creativity to roll this
steamroll lol.

-  C4 isn't really neutral territory with all the problems we are having
with the building. murmurs, then every person diverrted through the
building stops to ask us about c4. "uhhh... i dunno, we just rent here.
talk to joe."
– We can still get lots of things accomplished if we have some moments of
discipline, maybe like, kitchen table style
– i am feeling like things are, just, kinda heavy lately and it's a bit
unsettling.
– where are we really at?
– what do we want to see happen?
– pigeon or chicken falconry on top of forsyth street building?

attached eyedrum art was made in POWERPOINT, bitches :)

 emma b
—————–
 emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
 404.576.3625
—————
 po box 93292
 atlanta ga 30377
—————
http://vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.