[eyedrumartcomm] Re: Art

  • From: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 12:46:35 -0400

Yes, Susan, that would be great.

I found a thing you sent that delineated the art comm chair's
responsibilities, but not the thing from Richard. I'll put the Richard Gess
thing on Google with the other things, then we should get them on the wiki
as we revise it.

Art Commies, whose voice are we going to listen to when deciding whether to
say, "come to Show and Tell", "No thanks, you suck" "Yes! let's make a
plan" or everything in between?

Personally, I'm not in favor of the "you suck" part. "Not now" should
suffice.