RE: xp home edition

  • From: "Amos D. Galiardo" <amdix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:49:03 +0700

Dear All;
like the first statement of my email before that maybe this is out of the
topic. and for josh, john and morpheus, if that question is an annoying
question for you, please skip it.

nb. for joshua and john, about professional and unprofessional, maybe it's
depent on your own mindset.

for mark, thx for you professional comment, i'm very appreciate it.

Best Regards;
Amos