system attendant service not running

  • From: "cfsajudocs" <cfsajudocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList"<exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:26:14 +0530

Hi guys,

         I am new to this exchange 2000 server. I installed exchange 2000 on
win2k server with ADS ,when i tried to create any mailbox for users its showing
the error like this

-" An exchange server could not be found in the domain.Check if microsoft
attendant service is running on the exchange server-

ID no:c10308a2

Microsoft Active directory--exchange extension

Could you please help me to solve this issue

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone
service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to Choose your plan. BUY NOW.