RE: restoring public folder

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Weblist" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:35:04 -0000

you can't

-----Original Message-----
From: arunkandoth [mailto:arunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 3:47 PM
To: Exchange Weblist
Subject: [exchangelist] restoring public folder

http://www.MSExchange.org/

i have backed up public folder from my exchange 2000 to a tape drive. I
am trying to restore those public folders to another exchange 2000 of a
different domain using windows 2000 backup wizard. But i am not able to
find the files in the tape drive. Can any one hlepo me out on this?
regards
arun

http://www.ntfaxfaq.com

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions disclaims any liability for any action taken in
connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this E-Mail
are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions or its subsidiaries or
affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx