removing the first exchange 2000 server

  • From: agroucutt@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 05:11:02 -0700

I have succesfully moved the first exchange server (Mailserver) to a new
server (Mailserver2) following the insructions in microsoft kb article
q152959. My problem is I cant uninstall exchange 2000 on old server
reports one or more users currently use a mailbox store on this server
must be disabled or moved. The mailboxes in the store are SMTP and System
attendant how do disable or move these mailboxes so that I can uninstall
exchange 2000 on this server.

Thanks,

Alan.