regarding microsoft exchange information store service could not be started.

  • From: Mohammad Abdul Haque <mahaque707@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 02:56:24 -0800 (PST)

regarding microsoft exchange information store service could not be started.

Dear Exchange Group,
Now i am facing a problem regarding the mailbox. It doesn't mount. when i want
to start the service
going through services from control panel. it shows that unable to start the
esrvive. Let me know
how to start the service. so that i can mount the respective mailbox.
Is there any alternate solution i may follow?

If you can please provide me step by step setup procedure regarding the
Exchange server
integration in my company. What is your suggested solution?

Thanking you again for your continuing support.

:-)