RE: problem with installation

  • From: "DWYER Brian (Powerlink)" <bdwyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:57:57 +1000

Sounds like store is dismounted.

When E2K is installed default store is created in c:\program
files\exchsrve\mdbdata.  Open Exchange System manager navigate to
servers\servername\first storeage group\
If mailbox store has a red down arrow it is dismounted.  Right Click and
Mount Store.

Select properties - Database tab will show path to the edb and stm
databases.  .