[ExchangeList] prevent using SMTP

  • From: John Knijn <j.knijn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:37:08 +0200

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi,

How can I prevent that others then a certain ip-range can abuse our
Exchange-server 2003 as a SMTP-host?

Thanks very much.

John
________________________
The information in this electronic mail message is private and may be
confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the recipient. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this message is prohibited.
Please delete this message and notify the sender immediately by return
email. OCLC PICA and all subsidiaries accept no liability for the improper
transmission of information contained in this communication nor for any
delay in its receipt. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email
and attachments are free from any virus, we do advise you to scan
attachments before opening them.
MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: