owa error

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:02:25 -0700

I would appreciate any help on this

I have followed the book and website tutorials to create an owa publish
rule. It is on ISA 2004, exchange 2003 and server 2003. The local active
directory domain ends with *.local and the external one is *.com. I have
created a zone in dns that resolves the mail.domain.com to internal nic
of exchange which also is mail.domain.local. Certificate is made for
mail.domain.com

If I try https://mail.domain.com/exchange , then I get the login page
with form based. But after putting my name in this format

Domain\username and password

I get an error page saying unknown request and the request could not be
resolved by the server.

I have been looking around and scratching my head to see what I have
done wrong but no luck yet.
So if any body has seen this problem and got a solution for this let me
know and I will appreciate it