RE: owa 5.5 Ans.

  • From: "sandeep" <dixit203@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:18:48 +0530

You can access OWA for selected users by applying Exchange Task  using
Active Directory Users and  Computers.

Proper syntax is as follow:

1. Open - Active Directory users and Computers

2. Open user account as your choice by right click -  properties.

3. Go to Exchange Feature

4. Select Outlook Web Access

5. Press Enable or Disable for OWA access as per Users .

Sandeep Dixit

Network Administrator

+91 124 5054458(voice)

+91 9818310565 (Mobile)