RE: moving the database

  • From: "Oluwaseyi Owoeye" <OOwoeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:01:28 +0100

How long did you let this process run for?

I feel you should leave it to run for a longer time because usually the
time it takes to move the private database is much more longer than it
takes to move the public database, this is because the private database
takes up more space than the public database. With my experience with
moving the database the progress bar usually hits 100% long before the
complete database has been moved.

Let this process run for a much longer time and let's see the result.

Regards

Seyi

  _____