mail box manager for specific user?

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <ara.avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 10:09:41 -0800

Greetings everyone,

I want to run the automatic mal box manager under recipient policy for
only one user not all mail boxes. So I created one and picked that user
after pressing find now which gave me the full list. Rule was set to
report only so I can test. After running it, I realized it is still
going through all users. So I changed the criteria under advanced for
someone whose last name is the user last name and he is unique here so
there are no duplicates.
Right clicked on policy, said apply this and closed exchange manager.
Opened exchange manager again and ran the mail box clean up. After
report being delivered to my mail box, it is still processing all users
not a single one.
Is there anyway to achieve this?

Appreciated

Exchange 2003 sp2 on windows 2003 sp1