RE: kudos to Mark and books

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:10:14 -0400

Joe

Thanks for the kind comments regarding the article, look out for some
more really good ones coming soon.

With regard to what are the best book for Exchange, I really hate this
kind of question :-) it is hard for me to say what the best books would
be as everyone has a different reading style, I really like the books by
Bill English, Nick Cavalancia, Tony Redmond and Scott Schnoll all of
these authors have an excellent understanding of Exchange and a really
nice writing style.

Hope this helps

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add mark@xxxxxxxxx to your contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"