RE: iHateSpam vs GFI

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:26:49 -0500

Hi Gabrie,

Check out the HTML code in your spam. The criminal spammers are aware of
Bayesian filtering and they are including text from books, articles etc.
that are not "spamoid" in an attempt to trick the filters. I think the
only way to stop spam, in the end, is a thick rope tied to certain
"Texas" specifications ;-)

If you see a spammer on the street, I trust you'll know what to do with
him. Be sure you get the names and locations of at least five of his
associates before you're done.

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder