RE: how to forward "mail enabled accounts" to anot her SMTP address

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:30:37 -0500

Do you not see the following tabs (listed in these steps)on the mail-enabled
user?  Note that the ADU&C has to be run on a machine with the Exchange
DLL's for administration installed as well e.g. an Exchange server.

Start the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in.
Right-click the mail-enabled user, and then click Properties.
Click the Exchange General tab.
Click Delivery Options.
In the Forwarding Address section, click Forward to, and then click Modify.
Click the mail-enabled user or the mail-enabled contact, click OK and then
click OK again.