fax server software recommendation?

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:32:19 -0400

I am currently using Faxination on my exchange server, but we are forced to do
a version upgrade for support.  This is the best time to consider something
new.   Does anybody have any recommendations?

Whatever product you recommend it would need to be able to have the ability to
send faxes from any smtp address.   Currently faxination has something called a
universal mail gateway, which means I can fax out items just by sending the
info to an SMTP address, not necessarily a FAX address.

Thanks in advance