exchange crash

  • From: Chris.Turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:19:59 +0000

Hi all,

        I built an exchange server and added it to the domain ,during the
night there was a power surge and the exchange server had died and
couldn’t get it up and running. I had to format the server and now I am
trying to reinstall exchange and add it to the domain again but it says
there is an administration object already in active directory. There are
no backups for exchange so I cant restore ,I have reinstalled exchange on
the server using the disaster recovery switch but there is no system
manager showing on the server .How can I reinstall exchange from scratch ?
without it saying active directory has an administrator object

Thanks

          Chris