[ExchangeList] Re: exchange 2003

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:46:36 -0700

Step 1.  Go to Domain Controller
Step 2.  Push OFF button
Step 3.  Repeat for ALL Domain Controllers

Actually I just looked, not sure if it would work and I'm certainly not
going to try, but...  Delete is an option for any address list in System
Manager including the Default GAL.

Before doing something that distructive, what are you trying to
accomplish?

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.