doesn't reach recipient

  • From: "supriadi adi" <supri_adi78spuw46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 07:54:50 +0000

hi all,
my exchange 2000 server is caught as a blacklist from ORDB, so i can't send email to external
from my organization but they can receive email from external..
I have fixed the problem so when i visited ORDB and test my exchange server.
i got message "This host is not listed in ORDB as an open mail relay"..

but after a day my organization still can't send email (doesn't reach recipient)
but can receive email.. i'am afraid my server can't stiil send email for along time..
any advise for this problem?

regards,

supri