Re: bounce between two servers

  • From: "Laxmaanan K." <laxmaanan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:56:29 +0530

Dear all

I have been sending mails from exchange server without any problem.
However, mails are bouncing back to the senders with the following error
message. I found that mails were going to the same domain if sending it
without an attachment. It was not reaching them with attachment. I
appreciate you all if any one helps me out to fix this problem.

bshankar_17@xxxxxxxx on 4/22/2004 10:48 AM

            A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the
message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two
recipients.  Contact your administrator.

            <auromail.aecsmail.aravind.org #5.3.5>

Regards

Lakshmanan K.

Network Admin.