authenticating to exchange 2000 with outlook 2000

  • From: "Michelle" <estradam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:21:59 -0600

I have some users set up in a work group. They can all open Outlook 2000
without authenticating to Exchange 2000 server with username, domain and
password except for 2 users. I went through all the settings in outlook
and active directory and compared with a user that works. I can't see
anything different. I was able to resolve this issue with the users on the
network by going into user accounts in the control panel on their desktop.
No luck at all for ones in the work group. Any advice will be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks