RE: You do not have permission to send to this recipient errors...

  • From: "IT Consultant" <mcummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:35:15 -0500

Unfortunately I'm unable to view any responses from this exchange list so I'm
going to try and subscribe via my hotmail account. Either way I removed and
replaced the recipient policy from one of the domains on this server in hopes
of resolving this issue but I don't think it did any good. Anyone have any
ideas on how to begin troubleshooting this issue?
I'm noticing in the ques on the exchange server that there are some (Remote
delivery) items listed but they don't appear to stay for long. Is there any way
to check to see where mail is being dropped?

ANY responses are appreciated.